Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Some of My Favorite Scriptures

"O be wise; what can I say more?" -Jacob 6:12 

This is one of my all time favorite scriptures. I love how short and to the point it is. Here is a list of other scriptures that I love. Cause the scriptures are full of amazing verses that are meant to help us. If you ever have questions, say a prayer and look to the scriptures for answers and you will find them. Every time I open the scriptures I feel the spirit so strong. They really are the word of God and a testament of Christ.

1 Nephi 29 (its too long to type out)

"Pray always, that you may come off conqueror; yea, that you may escape the hands of the servants of Satan that do uphold his work." -Doctrine and Covenants 10:5

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." -James 1:5

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." -James 2:17

"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only... For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." -James 2: 24,26

"And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tiding of great joy how beautiful up the mountains shall they be." -1 Nephi 13:37

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."-John 14:26-27

"And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them." Mosiah 4:10

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." -Matthew 19:26

"And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?" -1 Nephi 15:8

"For the Lord hath heard thy prayers, and hath judged of thy righteousness, and hath sent me to declare unto thee that thou mayest rejoice; and that thou mayest declare unto thy people, that they may also be filled with joy." -Mosiah 3:4

"The Lord shall reign for ever and ever." Exodus 15:18

"And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." -Moroni 10:4

No comments:

Post a Comment