Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Letter To My Husband At Basic Training

My Loving Husband,

I wear your RSP dog tags everyday so I have you close to my heart. I count down the days until I can see you next. I hear you telling me I'm strong and that if anyone can handle the distance I can. I imagine you laying next to me every night before bed remembering the times I would keep you up because I had to tell you everything I was thinking. I still tell you everything I'm thinking, just in written form. So of course sometimes my letters don't make any sense. But that's okay because you know me and you will understand. My loving Husband, I'm grateful for the sacrifices you make for our family. but most of all, I'm grateful for you and for the strength you give me through the things you have told me in the past. Those things help me get through this time we are apart. My loving Husband, I'm proud of you and what you are doing. I love you and miss you. Stay strong.

Forever Yours,

                   Your Loving Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment