Wednesday, February 22, 2017

5 ways to show your husband you love him

I'm lazy. I HATE doing laundry. I HATE cleaning at all. I procrastinate. I start fights with my husband over absolutely nothing. But he still loves me. He still tells me I'm perfect. And he still acts like I'm the most amazing person in the world.

Zayne is the most unselfish person. He is so amazing and kind. He works hard for our family and is willing to put himself last. I love him so much, but sometimes I feel like I don't show it enough. So I have come up with some fun ways to show your husband you love him.

1- A book of love notes.

I got this little notebook for a buck from Wal-Mart before we were married and started writing love notes to him in it. I would write about fun memories we had and add pictures, movie tickets, concert tickets, etc. to help save our amazing memories we have together. I wrote in it from the beginning of August until Christmas eve when I put it in his stocking.

 3- Puns!

I LOVE puns. I think they are the most hilarious thing ever. So I found a bunch of cute ones about love on Pinterest drew them on a note card and taped them up to the bathroom mirror for him to find.

LIST OF PUNS
I cannoli be happy when I'm with you
I love you berry much 
You're my butter half
We make a nice pear
Owl always love you
I love you from my head tomatoes
I lava you
Olive you

4- Notes

In addition to my book of love notes I like to leave random notes around the house. I'll leave it on the door for him to see when he gets home from work. On the bathroom mirror for him to see when he wakes up to go to work. Just anywhere that he could find them and they would make his day. 

5- A chatbook dedicated to showing him you love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment